EDU-Talk subscription form
To apply to join EDU-Talk, the Evo Devo Universe scholarly discussion community on Google groups, please complete the following brief questions and submit them to list moderator Clement Vidal.
- Email address (used on Google groups):
- City (or cities) and country (or countries) of residence:
- Personal and/or professional websites (if any):
- Education, experience, and affiliations relevant to EDU themes (1 paragraph is sufficient):
- Research interests with respect to EDU themes (1 paragraph):
- Publications (peer-reviewed, trade, or other) related to EDU themes (1 paragraph):
- How did you hear about the Evo Devo Universe research community?
- Do you have any advice or feedback to improve management of the community?
Thank you for your patience in allowing a few days for your submission to be processed. If accepted, you will receive a "Welcome to EDU-Talk" message in your email with a link to the Google group, with posting instructions, threaded discussions and searchable archives. The answers you provide in Questions 1-7 will be posted to the list by the moderator as your New Member Introduction. If not, you will be informed by a list moderator. There is minimal scholarship and research interest relevancy requirement for list members.
Privacy Notice: All personal information that is shared in the EDU-Talk community is confidential to the group. EDU-Talk follows the Chatham House Rule to encourage open discussion. Participants are free to publicly use any scholarly information discussed in EDU-Talk, but neither verbatim quotations, nor the identity nor affiliation of the source of information (attribution) may be disclosed outside the group without explicit consent. Thank you.