From Evo Devo Universe
Who are we?
The researchers who have agreed to participate in the project at some level to date (in alpha order by last name):
- Robin Allott, an author and independent scholar in linguistics, evolutionary psychology, and language-mediated theories of cultural evolution.
- Joël de Rosnay, a systems theorist, futurist, prolific author, and former MIT researcher and teacher in biology and computer science.
- Steven J. Dick, a historian of science, prolific author, expert on astrobiology and astrosociobiology (cultural implications of astrobiological knowledge).
- James N. Gardner, a complexity theorist and science essayist, with a background in philosophy and theoretical biology.
- Francis Heylighen, a systems theorist focusing on the evolution of complexity.
- David Holcman, a mathematician and computational biologist modeling microstructures in biological systems.
- Jean-Pierre Luminet, an astrophysicist presently specializing in black holes and cosmology.
- Laurent Nottale, a comologist and pioneering theorist in scale relativity and fractal space-time.
- Alain Prochiantz, a neurobiologist and specialist of cerebral morphogenesis and stochastic developmental processes.
- John Smart, a systems theorist and scholar of accelerating change.
- Clement Vidal, a philosopher and systems theorist studying evolutionary cosmology.
- Peter Winiwarter Director of the Bordalier Institute (Boursay, France) exploring a transdisciplinary approach to complex systems and evolution.