From Evo Devo Universe
- James N. Gardner, complexity theorist with a background in philosophy and theoretical biology. (Portland, OR, USA)
- Carlos Gershenson, complexity theorist studying self-organization, evolution, ALife, and cognition. (Boston, MA, USA)
- Richard Gordon, embryologist and theoretical biologist exploring development, genetics, and evolution. (Manitoba, Canada)
- Stevan Harnad, cognitive scientist researching on categorization, communication and consciousness.
- Francis Heylighen, systems theorist and cyberneticist focusing on the evolution of complexity. (Brussels, Belgium)
- David Holcman, mathematician and computational biologist modeling microstructures in biological systems. (Paris, France)
- Nicolás Lori is an interdisciplinary researcher interested in neuroscience, logic and physics.
- Laurent Nottale, cosmologist and pioneering theorist in scale relativity and fractal space-time. (Paris, France)
- John Smart, systems theorist and scholar of accelerating change. (Mountain View, CA, USA)
- Clement Vidal, philosopher and systems theorist studying evolutionary cosmology. (Brussels, Belgium)